Do you own an Android smartphone or tablet? Are you looking for a quick way to root your device? If yes is your answer to both these questions, then you are on the right page. Download Root Genius For Mobile app from here, install it on your Android device and root it easily without using a computer.
Root Genius for Mobile is a one-click Android rooting application that lets you root your device without the use of a PC or laptop computer. Here we have managed to provide all versions of Root Genius for mobile APK (rootgenius.apk) files.
Root Genius For Mobile Features
1) One-click Root: Using Root Genius for mobile, you can easily root your Android smartphone or tablet. All you have to do is download RootGenius.apk from here, install it on your device and click on the “Root” button.
2) Simple UI: The user interface of Root Genius for mobile app is pretty simple that even a newbie with no rooting experience can use it to root his/her device.
3) Supports All Android Versions: Root Genius mobile application supports all versions of Android operating system, i.e., you can install it on almost all Android smartphones and tablets.
4) No Internet Connection Required: You don’t need to have an active internet connection while using this app to root your device. You will only need an internet connection for downloading this app to your device.
5) No Need For A Computer: Root Genius mobile applications (Rootgenius.apk) let you root your Android smartphone or tablet without using a computer.
Download Root Genius For Mobile (RootGenius.apk)
RootGenius-v2.2.86.apk – Latest Version
Root Genius For Mobile (.apk) Information
- Latest App Version: 2.2.86
- File Size: 9.1 MB
- Android Version Supported: 2.3 or higher
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
Points To Remember
1) Shenzen Bottle Co., officially provides all the Root Genius for Mobile APK files given here. So, if you encounter any issues while installing these on your Android device, contact their support team.
2) When you use Root Genius for Mobile to root your device, you don’t require a computer at all. Also, rooting your device using this tool will void warranty.
3) If you can’t root your device using this app, check out these alternative Android rooting applications: Framaroot, 360 Root, Towelroot, iRoot, KingRoot.
4) If you are looking for an easy way to root your Android device with a computer, then download Root Geniusrooting tool for Windows and install it on your computer.
5) If you face any errors while using this tool to root your Android smartphone or tablet, drop a comment below.